You found me!
Founder of Ask Alanna, Virtual Assistant, and Marketing and Events Consultant.
If you’re a small business or just starting up, I’m here to assist you with those boring admin jobs you just don’t have time for, the ones you loathe and I love, as well as provide advice on marketing strategies, events management and coordination, and ad-hoc jobs.
I have many years under my belt in web and communications, marketing, working as a PA and administrator, even a retail manager and visual display artist for different employers! Because of this, I have a wide set of skills and an understanding of what it takes to run a business, and how I can support my clients (that’s you!).
Think of me as your personal sidekick. The one who’s always rooting for you, even when the chips are down, the ray of sunshine that you may need on a dark day, and someone to add some pep into your step and be your own personal cheerleader. The Robin to your Batman, the Watson to your Sherlock. I want to see you grow and succeed, and I’d love to be part of your journey.
Qualifications (if you like that kind of thing):
- Business Sustainability Management – University of Cambridge
- Master’s degree in Digital Marketing – University of Portsmouth
- Content Marketing – Digital Marketing Institute (certified Digital Marketing associate)
- Essentials of Digital Marketing certificate – The institute of Direct and Digital Marketing’
- Bachelor’s Degree with Honours – Professional Media with Design for Interactive media.